LGBT Love – Wedding in Trentino
This is not a post on LGBT, Gay or samesex marriage, this post is about love.
Here the story:
Backpack and cameras are ready and , after a long trip, Vittore and I arrived in a magical place called Trentino.
The mountains are reflected on the lakes, the leaves are rapidly changing color, the sun is hot but in the shade you immediately realize that we are in October and over 1000m of altitude.
Comfortable shoes, cameras in hand, let’s take a look around.
We found the perfect places for our shooting.
So here are the ingredients of our recipe:
– The mountains of Trentino, always there, always changing
– Two girls, beautiful, romantic and smiling
– Fiori di testa’s perfect flower art, elegant and original
– Bride’s dresses (Atelier Emé Bolzano) that blend with the colors of the place
– MakeUp&Hair made by who know what she is doing and done it like a god
I’ve always made choices in my life that have led me to work with the people I’m good with, and I feel like I’ve never worked a day.
Just a few pics of the day: